Black N Bianco is dedicated to providing an easy process for your little ring bearer to finding his outfit. We have a wide variety of tuxedos and suits for boys of all ages. Made for comfort and style your ring bearer will easily fall in love with one of our outfits. Winter wedding season is upon us and prepping for your wedding can be hectic. We try to easy that the planning process by providing you a quick and simple way to find a outfit for your little guest. Exchanges are a quick and simple to make your wedding planning a lot smoother. Don’t be afraid to ask us any questions we are here to help!
Tag Archives: ring bearer tips
So the big day is about to arrive; and in preparation for the occasion of your wedding, you have selected the perfect young man to fill the role of your ring bearer.
Ah, but the question is, is the child himself prepared for the role that plays such an integral role in the biggest occasion of your life?
No pressure there, right? You yourself are probably stressing the day of your wedding; so just imagine how a young child or teen must feel; especially if they have to hold or keep track of the ring—perhaps the most important symbol in the ceremony. Here are a few practical tips on how to groom the ring bearer:
- Make sure that the young man understands the duties and responsibilities that come with the position of ring bearer. This isn’t the easiest role in the wedding, so be sure that the boy knows when to claim the ring, when to carry it, and when to hand it off to the best man. The ring bearer is, in some ways, the second best man in any given wedding—make sure he knows and understands this role.
- At the same time, encourage the ring bearer to ‘ring in’ the festivities and have fun. A wedding is a loving and festive occasion, especially for the young people involved—encourage him to look forward to and celebrate the festivities.
- Let the ring bearer know that he doesn’t have to be perfect; after all, no one else in the ceremony will be; everyone is bound to make a mistake or two. And all will be forgiven in the name of love and family.
- Encourage the ring bearer to get the hang of it—or perhaps the ring of it. The more he understands and practices his duties, the more confident he’ll be on the big day.
In the context of any, the takes a long journey before it makes it onto the bride’s finger; and this journey begins with the adorable little that carries this timeless golden symbol to the .
Aside from being incredibly cute, the ring bearer holds a number of important responsibilities throughout the course of the ceremony. That is why the selection and preparation of a ceremonial ring bearer may not be as easy as it looks:
- The ring bearer should probably be over the age of 3-4; this owing to the fact that the cargo he’s carrying is integral to the ceremony. No matter how drop dead cute he may be, you don’t want a ring bearer that might drop the ring or lose it altogether before he reaches the altar; and far more seriously, you don’t want to take a chance that the child might try to chew on or swallow the pretty little band in his possession. In addition, you want to choose a ring bearer that will be able to walk slowly and quietly down the aisle; smiling cheerfully as he does so.
- Dress the ring bearer in much the same fashion as the groom and best man. An elegant tuxedo might be most suitable, as might a miniature ; one that adheres to the color scheme of the wedding ceremony.
- Do some practice runs. Before the wedding, be sure to sit down and explain to the ring bearer just what they are supposed to do with the ring on the day of the ceremony. Go over the entire process with them, explaining how long he is supposed to hold the ring and when and to whom they should relinquish it. Then at the wedding rehearsal, let him try these duties on for size; letting him get the hang—and the ring—of it.