Our First Class Lightweight Slim Fit Suits are the perfect ensemble for boys and kids of all ages. Made with the finest quality fabrics that are soft and smooth to the touch. Our suits were designed and made for kids. We have a wide arrange of colors to play with. Each suit comes with a custom made Baby Muffin Sigil. A hidden playful touch to those who wear it.
Category Archives: wedding
Summer is the perfect time for weddings and nuptial ceremonies. In fact, more couples get married in August than any other month. While the warm climate is ideal, a summer wedding needs to have much more than nice weather. This includes elegant and lavish floral arrangements, along with delicious catering. The reception should also entail entertainment that captivates and engages relatives and guests. While finding the right cake is also essential, nothing seems more important than securing the wedding dress and ring. In fact, wedding planners and experts continue to place these necessities on the top of ceremonial totem pole.
Wedding Dresses and Attire
Whether for contemporary or traditional weddings, there are countless dresses available. These gowns also come in a vast selection of designs and styles. As always, these beautiful dresses are even designed to fit a range of body contours and types. According to wedding professionals, there are three things to keep in mind when purchasing a dress. They are cost, comfort, and uniformity in design. With the latter, bridesmaids can wear attire that effectively captures the allure and essence of the wedding. The same can also be said for members of the groom’s party. While the newlyweds to be should stand out from the rest, it is important to establish consistency in design. The dress, tuxedo, and gowns should also fit your budget, while looking and feeling right.
Ring Bearers and Flower Girls
Nothing is cuter at a summer wedding than flower girls. Like their adult counterparts, flower girls have to wear dresses that are consistent with the theme of the wedding. These can be traditional white dresses, or attire that is more contemporary and modern. Whether you and the groom are going for an upbeat or relaxed ceremony, everything needs to be as perfect as possible for your special day. When selecting attire for flower girls or ring bearers, there are many options and choices available. With years of extensive industry experience, wedding planners can help you find the best dresses and suits for your party. They can also help you plan the perfect reception, along with selecting mouth watering dishes and cuisine as well. If pressed for time, however, the Internet is a great place to search for the latest in wedding fashions and accessories.
Summer is the perfect season to spend quality time with loved ones and friends. Suffice to say, the summer sun brings warmth and happiness to countless people across the globe. If planning your special day this summer, why not let Mother Nature be your theme? In this day and age, simplicity is the key to true happiness and joy. This is because the world is moving at such a rapid pace; especially in technology. In recent years, countless couples have utilized the “green” theme at their weddings. This includes simple floral arrangements and bouquets, along with ceremonies at beaches or even private summer resorts. With nature themed weddings, the basic essentials are all that you and your hubby need. You don’t need to have high-end or highly intricate ceremonies to celebrate your bond. Simply check the web for summer wedding themes, or speak to a planner about arranging a light ceremony that will be cherished for years to come.
Contemporary Dresses and Ideas
For couples that want a modern feel and look to their wedding, there are countless options available. This includes dresses and gowns that are urban in nature, along with themes that effectively capture modernity at its finest. In recent years, several couples have implemented futuristic themes for their special day. This includes space like designs, as well as high tech video screens and entertainment for their receptions. Many have also included their wedding guests as part of the first dance that is usually allocated to the couple. In fact, the flash mob idea continues to soar in global popularity. This is when the couple dances to modern tunes, while having their guest and relatives join the fray.
The Choice is Yours
Whether you want classic or stylish dresses, the choice is ultimately up to you and your significant other. If you are unsure about how to approach your wedding, simply speak to friends, loved ones, or even co-workers. They can help you with a number of ideas and options to select from. Remember, your summer wedding is the start of a new life and adventure. This means it needs to be simply flawless, while allowing you and your husband to celebrate the union in a matter that best represents your ideas. Again, a wedding planner can put your ideas into fruition. He or she can also turn your wedding dreams into realities. For more information on wedding ideas, tips, and suggestions, check the Internet or visit your local wedding parlor today.
Who remembers this wedding dance entrance that went viral 5 years ago?! The office did a hilarious rendition on Jim and Pam’s wedding. The video was so cute and sweet. I think it’s time to dust off this video and enjoy it once again!
Hey Kids Fashion Enthusiasts! Our Boys Light Gray Suit Outfit is here! This boys light gray suit comes with everything you need to complete this adorable look. I know brides and grooms will want to use this boys suit as their ring bearer. It’s just too cute to have a mini replica of the groom walk down the aisle along with the flower girl! It’s perfect for rustic or light gray themed weddings. Don’t worry this suit is not going to break the bank! Smaller sizes are only $49.99 and the larger one $59.99! It’s quite a bargain compared to renting a high quality suit at your local tuxedo shop. For more boys suits click here.
The beach is perhaps the ultimate setting for a wedding ceremony; indeed, when a couple chooses to tie the knot in such a beautiful, nature made venue, they often find that they have little need for decorations. The gleaming golden sun, the swaying, emerald-hued palms, the bronzed sands, and the jewel blue sky will in themselves serve as radiant adornments; coming together to provide the perfect backdrop to any wedding.
Even so, you can give nature a gentle nudge with the help of a few must haves; those beautiful little accents that will lend beauty and character to any beachfront ceremony:
- Flowers. When a couple chooses to tie the knot in a natural outdoor setting, they can further adorn the exotic venue with the help of some tropical floral arrangements. Whether these florals take the form of water lilies, orchids, sunflowers, birds of paradise, or more traditional buds like roses and carnations, they are sure to illuminate and enhance the natural beauty of this venue.
- Tropical refreshments. At a beachfront wedding, guests are sure to be in the mood for a little tropical refreshment—preferably in the form of fresh fruits, tropical drinks (both alcoholic and otherwise), candies and cookies colored every color of the rainbow and baked in the shape of fish, starfish, exotic birds, etc. The couple also might opt for a custom made cake baked in the likeness of a beach, island or sea castle.
- Lighting. Granted, any beachfront wedding is sure to be doused in radiant sunlight—the most beautiful and naturally generated light source of all. Yet if the day turns out to be less than sunny, or if the wedding takes place at night, then the couple may wish to post tiki torches in a line across the beach; alternately, they might adorn surrounding palm trees with lines of rainbow-hued lights.
- Beachwear—Only Fancier! Even a couple getting hitched on the beach might not opt for bikinis or Bermuda shorts; they might, however, opt to wear lighter fabrics, like cotton and satin, and in vibrant colors like red, pink, and azure blue. Same goes for the ring bearer and the flower girl. Get them something in a more of a neutral color like grey or khaki. The flower girl can sport any little dress she likes, just make sure it fits the wedding theme!
- Tropical Music. Guests at a beach wedding will be primed to party—and they’ll be eager to dance to tropical tunes and jazzy island music.
- Tarps, Tents and Coverings. When planning an outdoor festivity of any kind, one always must allow for the possibility of wind, rain, and other forms of inclement weather. Be sure that you have some coverings on hand, to ensure that the ceremony can proceed as planned regardless of a change in weather.
- Barbecue! It just wouldn’t be any sort of a beach party without barbecue—and whether you’re cooking up hot dogs or steaks, you are sure to impress your guests with some tasty barbecued eats.
- Beach games. No beachfront wedding reception would be complete without a full round of beachfront games; activities that could range from swimming matches to beach volleyball, sand castle building contests to spirited sessions of Marco Polo.
- Tropical party favors. Hula dolls, miniature beach balls and adorable hula dolls might not be in place at many weddings—yet they are guaranteed prerequisites at beachfront ceremonies.
- Safety equipment. As beautiful and exotic as a beach can be, it can still be a bastion of heat and discomfort for children and older guests in particular. Keep plenty of sunblock, sunglasses and disposable hats on hand to serve their needs.